Cultivating joy through selfless service
The true spirit of volunteerism is an offering from the heart of one’s time, expertise, and abilities for the benefit of others. The generosity of many volunteers makes it possible for Dharma Treasure to fulfill its mission and support the teachings of Upasaka Culadasa. From specific tasks, to ongoing projects, to committee and board engagement, these heartfelt contributions both embody and spread the Dharma.
Your gift of selfless service is welcome, needed, and greatly appreciated. Following are some ways you can help:
- Book Publicity – If you have experience in PR, marketing and/or outreach and are interested in donating your time and talent to help Culadasa publish his book, please contact Eve Smith at email@example.com.
- Transcription – Create verbatim transcriptions of Culadasa’s teachings that will be posted online. Please see our Transcription Project.
- Podcast – Listen to the verbal Q&A teachings in MP3 format, and determine where they should be cut. These shorter teachings will be uploaded to the website. For more information, click here.
- Office and IT Assistance – We need people with experience in Microsoft Office, WordPress, and other digital technologies, to assist with office tasks and Dharma Treasure’s web presence.
There are many opportunities to serve. To volunteer or request information, please contact:
- Nancy Yates, 520-826-4141
Thank you for the gift of your service.