Culadasa will be starting a new Teacher Training Course in January 2019.
The Dedicated Practitioner Course (DPC) is now one of the prerequisites for the Teacher Training Course. We are starting a new DPC in October 2018, and we are now accepting applications for this program. HERE
We will update this page when the application for the next Teacher Training Course is available.
Expectations of a student
- Be willing and able to attend two years of interactive on-line classes, meeting approximately every two weeks. Classes will be scheduled around Culadasa and the group’s combined availability, to the extent possible. Each class will be two hours in length. (Arizona does not observe daylight savings time, so your local class time may change during the year.)
- Commit to not missing more than one class in a row, and not more than two in any 6-month period.
- Teach meditation, using Culadasa’s method as a primary source, in some form, during the course duration. This could be: in someone’s home, on-line, at a meditation or yoga center, at work, etc.
- Have a personal regular meditation practice during the course duration.
- Complete the Dedicated Practitioners Course prior to starting teacher training
In advance of each online class (5 hours total between classes)
- Complete assigned readings
- Complete assigned questions and written work
- Submit several questions of your own, on the reading material and from your current teaching experiences.
- Be prepared to discuss as a group
Cost for the course
Price is: TBD for approximately 45 classes over two years. Limited partial scholarships are available, please apply for a scholarship with a letter stating your situation.
The Mind Illuminated, by Culadasa, Immergut, and Graves
Once approximately every two weeks for two years.
Students will be listed as an “authorized” teacher on the Dharma Treasure website as long as they remain in the course, and after completion.
Coming Soon for the 2019 course
Applications are no longer being accepted for the 2018 Teacher Training Course.