Culadasa will be starting a new Teacher Training Course in January, 2018.
Please feel free to send your application to Upasaka.Culadasa@gmail.com, by November 15, 2017. We will finish the selection process by December 15th and all applicants will be notified.
Thank you for your patience and interest.
Please note that applications are now closed for the 2018 Teacher Training Course.
Expectations of a student
- Be willing and able to attend two years of interactive on-line classes, meeting approximately every two weeks. Classes will be scheduled around Culadasa and the group’s combined availability, to the extent possible. Each class will be two hours in length. (Arizona does not observe daylight savings time, so your local class time may change during the year.)
- Commit to not missing more than one class in a row, and not more than two in any 6-month period.
- Teach meditation, using Culadasa’s method as a primary source, in some form, during the course duration. This could be: in someone’s home, on-line, at a meditation or yoga center, at work, etc.
- Have a personal regular meditation practice during the course duration.
In advance of each online class (estimated 3-5 hours total between classes)
- Complete assigned readings
- Complete assigned questions and written work
- Submit several questions of your own, on the reading material and from your current teaching experiences.
- Be prepared to discuss as a group
Cost for the course
Price is: $2,200, due upon acceptance, for approximately 45 classes over two years. Limited scholarships are available, please apply for a scholarship with a letter stating your situation.
The Mind Illuminated, by Culadasa, Immergut, and Graves
Once approximately every two weeks for two years.
Students will be listed as an “authorized” teacher on the Dharma Treasure website as long as they remain in the course, and after completion.
Please complete the application, [which you can download here] if you are interested in being considered by Culadasa for this training.
Applications are no longer being accepted for the 2018 Teacher Training Course.