Teacher trainings are currently full. Please do not send applications until further announcement of a new course.
Culadasa hopes to start a new Dharma Treasure Teacher Training Course in late 2017. Please check back here for further announcements in late summer. Thank your for your interest.
Expectations of a student
- Be willing and able to attend two years of interactive on-line classes, meeting approximately every two weeks. Classes will be scheduled around Culadasa and the group’s combined availability, to the extent possible. Each class will be two hours in length. (Arizona does not observe daylight savings time, thus your local class time may change during the year.)
- Commit to not missing more than one class in a row, and not more than two in any 6-month period.
- Teach meditation, using Culadasa’s method as a primary source, in some form, during the course duration. This could be: in someone’s home, on-line, at a meditation or yoga center, at work, etc.
- Have a personal regular meditation practice during the course duration.
In advance of each online class (estimated 3-5 hours total between classes)
- Complete assigned readings
- Complete assigned questions and written work
- Submit several questions of your own, on the reading material and from your current teaching experiences.
- Be prepared to discuss as a group
Cost for the course
Price has changed: $2,200, due upon acceptance, for approximately 45 classes over two years.
The Mind Illuminated, by Culadasa, Immergut, and Graves
Once approximately every two weeks for two years.
Students will be listed as an “authorized” teacher on the Dharma Treasure website as long as they remain in the course, and after completion.
Please complete the application, [which you can download here] if you are interested in being considered by Culadasa for this training.